Choosing the optimal monitoring solutions heavily depends on product characteristics and the storage facility, and ranges from in-product temperature monitoring to environmental gas composition measurements.
We offer a cost-effective solution to generate continuous temperature and moisture monitoring, allowing for trend analysis. The Temperature Monitoring (TEMO) system, can provide commodities temperature monitoring and gives real-time insights into the behavior of temperature within a stockpile / barges.
The portable TEMO system can be used for various different applications and is a wireless, easy-to-use system which automates the process of temperature and moisture monitoring in (floating) barges. In addition to record keeping and reporting, this service sends automatic alerts when set parameters are exceeded.
The TEMO system:
- Is easy-to-use, and is non-disruptive with no need for expensive hardwired infrastructure
- Allows global access to information when and where you need it
- Gives 24/7 temperature monitoring and trend analysis
- Gives real-time alarms and alerts allowing you to take preventive action, run reports, and keep log files for your records and compliance
- Provides automated periodic (weekly, monthly or yearly) reports per sensor (graph, statistic)
- Probes are available in various lengths, by installing multiple probes grid wise an entire parcel can be covered/monitored.