With more than 20 years of experience, located in Ricardone, Santa Fe, our laboratory is specialized in the analysis of cereals, oilseeds, legumes, oils and by-products of vegetable origin.
We process about 5,000 samples annually, involving the performance of about 20,000 individual tests. Our main analyzes carried out in the laboratory are:
- Determination of commercial quality in grains.
- Quality control and nutritional composition.
- Analysis of mycotoxins and other contaminants.
- Organoleptic evaluation.
The methods used are national standards (SAGyP, IRAM) and international standards (ISO, AOCS, AOAC, etc.).
All Laboratory activities are carried out under a Quality Management System based on the ISO/IEC 17025 standard, and the validity of the results obtained is permanently evaluated by participating in aptitude tests organized by FOSFA, Gafta, Bipea , among others.Accreditations, memberships and registrations:
The Laboratory is authorized by:
In addition, the Laboratory's Quality Management System is audited by Gafta, thus obtaining the recognition of Gafta Approved Analyst. This requirement is mandatory to be able to make determinations within the framework of Gafta contracts.Quality Policy
Our laboratory establishes its Quality Management System (QMS) in order to guarantee the development of a transparent, competent activity, aimed at customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
The provision of physical-chemical analysis services that we offer are framed in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, and in the application of the following principles:
- Motivate staff and promote impartial, independent, and confidential conduct.
- Provide staff with the necessary resources for the normal development of their activity, a safe and orderly environment, and appropriate training, prioritizing good professional practice.
- Carry out tasks following standardized, validated, documented, efficient, effective and traceable policies and procedures.
- Maintain fluid communication with customers in order to provide a better service attentive to their requirements, valuing their opinions and recommendations.
- The Management undertakes to assume the maximum responsibility in the establishment, maintenance and improvement of the QMS, and to communicate this policy as the fundamental basis of the quality objectives, in order to transmit and display the importance of the adequate understanding and execution of the same. at all levels and functions of the Laboratory.